US TOLL FREE: 866-377-1318 PHONE: 254-823-6574
|Designed to fit the Ford Super Duty 2-bar style towing mirrors on F250-550 and Excursion, 1999 - 2007.
E-Series vans still can be bought (as of 2012) with the correct style of tow mirrors that the C-Betr will fit.|
The C-BETR 5 inch convex mirror assemblies utilize a unique 2-piece mounting bracket that quickly attaches
to the existing mirror bars. No drilling or stick-ons. Fully adjustable and will mount on the factory
mirrors in retracted, extended, or static configuration. Vastly improves blind-spot coverage for a much
- Two assemblies (for left and right side) per set.
- Makes the SuperDuty towing mirrors work as
well as the rest of the truck.
- Now you can change lanes with confidence in any traffic.
|FORD CONTINUES TO OFFER THIS TOWING MIRROR STYLE IN THE E-SERIES AS OF 2012. IT CAN BE FOUND IN COMMERCIAL VAN OFFERINGS, SO ASK YOUR DEALER HOW YOU GET THE 2-BAR TOW MIRRORS ON YOUR
E-SERIES so you can use C-Betr's and C-Better in that blind spot.|
|If you are searching for C-Better, See Better, SuperDuty Blind Spot Mirrors, QWorks Mirrors, or C-BETR Mirrors, these are the ones!!|
"BLIND SPOT" TOW MIRRORS
Designed for FordŽ SuperDuty F250, 350, 450, 550 & Excursion
Starting with Model Year 1999
- Fits FordŽ SuperDuty - extending or fixed style 2-bar towing mirrors
- View your trailer and load from top to bottom. Adjustable.
- Attaches to your factory mirrors, no drilling or stick-ons
- CBETR mirrors stay mounted on your factory mirrors in the fully extended
or fully retracted position. Plus you can slide CBETR mirrors inboard, outboard, or
anywhere in between, for best viewing - no tools required.
C-BETRTM Convex Mirror Specifications:
- The unique C-Betr brackets are made from ABS thermo-plastic, consistent with automotive
- Convex mirrror is 5" in diameter - with glass optics
- Matches the color and texture of your FordŽ mirrors.
- Comes with 2 mirrors, 2 C-Betr brackets, black rust-resistant hardware,
and installation instructions.
- See Better Mirrors, C-Better, Super Duty Blind Spot Mirrors, or C-Betr Mirrors. Call them whatever, but these are the real deal.